You can use any color you want. Have fun! Let me know if you have any questions.
CROCHET PATTERN FOR 2″ HEART
- I use a “J” hook which makes a 2″ heart.
- Make a magic loop
- Chain 3
- Half of Heart – In the loop, 3 triple crochet, 3 double crochet,
- Point of Heart – chain 1, 1 triple crochet, chain 1,
- Half of Heart – 3 double crochet, 3 triple crochet, chain 3.
- Pull the loop to tighten the center of the heart.
- Slip stitch in the center of the heart and fasten off, knotting both the tail end and the working end together at V at the center of the TOP of the heart.
- Leave the tails at least 6-8 inches long so tags can be attached.
- Here’s a link to a YouTube video that might help you as well – enjoy!
KNIT PATTERN FOR 2″ HEART
Thanks again for wanting to be a part of this project!
If you are attaching tags to your Little Heart – you can do so by downloading the pdf from the TAGS page.
NOTE: The tags are intended to be printed on the front and back for a beautiful double sided tag